Milestone Church is not only committed to providing support to our single moms through our time and resources, but avenues for spiritual growth and leadership development as well. We deeply value spiritual family and believe in each woman’s potential to walk in freedom and victory, even through some of life’s greatest challenges.
- Attend one of our weekend services, complete the communication card, and indicate that you are a single mom.
- Attend Discovery 101, the initial step in Milestone’s Growth Track.
- Attend Restore, a safe environment to find healing from past hurts and current struggles.
- Join a Small Group and find community with other women who may be dealing with similar life issues.
- Sign up for Financial Peace University and learn how to budget, save, and invest your resources.
- Scholarships available for Milestone members.
Many of the resources available through our local community are listed on our Resource Page.
College Tuition: Limited scholarships are available for Milestone single moms. Please fill out this application to be considered (membership required).
Vehicle: Vehicles are occasionally donated for Milestone families in need. If you are a Milestone member, please fill out this form to be considered as vehicles become available.
Benevolence: Financial assistance is available to Milestone members based on fund availability. This is not set up for emergency assistance and is typically only available one time. If you are in financial need, please fill out this form. Send application and all required documentation to , or return it to the church office during business hours. Please allow 7-10 business days for the Benevolence Committee to review.